In 25 hours our doors will OPEN for SFTOC 2016! Here is a final reminder of everything you need to know for the big day:
– The Wristband Exchange is open from 2pm until 9pm and is situated at Islington Mill (James St, Salford, M3 5HW)
– There will be around 100 tickets available on the day, priced at £25. If you are looking to purchase a ticket we advise getting to Islington Mill early. We will be updating on Twitter about the status of ticket sales. We are unable to accept card so please come with cash.
– You must go to the Wristband Exchange before heading to any venues as you need a wristband to enter, a ticket will not do.
– Please be aware there is likely to be a queue but we will endeavor to get everybody through as quickly as possible.
– Please print out or download your ticket and have it ready to be scanned as you enter the Mill.
– Wristbands will only be given to people at the Wristband Exchange in person – you must be present to receive your wristband.
– We are not able to reserve tickets.
EX EASTER ISLAND HEAD x BBC PHILHARMONIC PERFORMANCE
– Tickets are available for the Ex Easter Island Head x BBC Philharmonic performance at Salford Cathedral on a first come, first served basis from the Wristband Exchange.
– The Cathedral is a strictly no alcohol venue – please respect this.
THE EVENT ITSELF
– All venues have a set capacity and if full a wristband will not guarantee you entry, so we advise if you are really keen to see a certain act, get there early to avoid disappointment.
– There will be a programme available at the Wristband Exchange – don’t forgot to pick yours up. You can also download a Clashfinder in advance.
– Timings and Acts are, as always, subject to change but we will keep you updated on Social Media.
– There will be signs around directing you to venues, as well as a lovely map on your programme but if you have any questions ask our amazing team of volunteers.
– There are 4 After Parties taking place this year, some are more likely to be in demand than others, if there is a queue head on over to another one, they will all be bangin’.
– Please bring cash as a lot of our venues are unable to accept card.
– Please do not bring your own alcohol, bag checks will be in operation.
A reminder of some of the stuff you may previously have missed:
– Your Food & Drink options for the day so you can plan your pitstops.
– Merch is available to purchase from the Wristband Exchange and also the Engine House Bar, both situated at Islington Mill.
– Tag your photos on Instagram & Twitter throughout the day to be in with a chance of winning LARGE #SFTOCSkinny.
– Bring/wear a mask proudly to get involved with the himHallows Masquarade Ball
Have fun and bring your poncho!